Friday, January 28, 2011

Moms are the best medicine.

What is it about being sick or hurt that makes you want your mother?

(My older sister and I asleep on my mom)
I was throwing up all night last night and most of the morning and the first call I made today was to my mom. I'm 24 years old and my mom is hundreds of miles away, but yet there I was wishing she was with me.
I love moms. I especially love MY mom.
There is a certain comfort that only mothers can provide and I think no matter the age we will always need it.

4 comments:

Maxwell said...

I love my mom too.

Likely said...

WHERE did you get that picture?? I have never seen it before.

I know exactly what you mean. I remember having the same thoughts about mom and even funnier -- I remember a couple years ago when my kids would get sick I would think, "where is mom? she is supposed to tae care of them -- oh yeah, I'm the mom." ha ha.

Cortney said...

I stole that picture out of my memory box years ago. I don't know why, but I love it so much.

ma said...

Thanks for still needing me. I love you both so much. Glad you
are feeling better cort. I thank tyler for being a good brother and making a delivery for me. I am truly blessed with incredible children.
love mom
oh - I wondered where that picture was!!! now i know.