Monday, April 18, 2011

Stoked.

It's been awhile since I posted on this thing. Sorry for the 3 of you that accidentally stumble upon this blog.

*sigh*
Summer is around the corner and I couldn't be more excited.
The winters seem to last forever here in Utah and I have been over the snow since January.
Beautiful days driving with the windows down and perfect nights walking around in flip flops...it really is the most delicious thing. I sound so much like a Californian right now.
This summer is going to be great.

June=my best friend Molly comes home from her mission and I can cry just thinking about it.
August= family vacay to YOSEMITE.


If you have never been to Yosemite you HAVE to put it on your bucket list.
Yosemite is my favorite place on earth.
My favorite childhood memories come from Yosemite (and summers in idaho). We would go all the time when we were all little and a few more times as we were older, but it's been awhile and this summer my WHOLE family--babies and all are going.
River Rafting, hiking and seeing "the falls"....my favorite is going on bike rides through the woods. I remember hoping on my bike and taking off towards the horses and staying there forever and just petting them. Or riding to The Village to get a scoop of ice cream.
So great.
Maybe this time I will try hiking Half Dome....


uhh....or maybe not??

No comments: