Monday, January 11, 2010

confession:

There is still a little part of me that believes that Michael Jackson is alive.

That his death was all a hoax.
It's probably the same little part of me that believes that Nate Berkus likes women.


yummy? yes.

I'm sure you think I'm just being silly and that I am in denial, and you are probably right on both accounts. But whats wrong with a little denial sometimes? Its not hurting anyone that in my dreams I am married to Nate and we are living in a beautifully decorated condo overlooking the Pacific. It doesn't hurt anyone that I think that MJ is moonwalking across the sand on some deserted island, finally free.



Michael, my dear friend, I promise that wherever I am, whatever I am doing, if you are singing...I will be dancing.
















4 comments:

Likely said...

YES!!!!!! I will be too. HE is my man... in the mirror.

Didn't know you had the hots for NAte, but he is adorable. And you would have the most stylish beach condo ever....

Michele said...

I love your blog Cortney.

Cortney said...

thanks michele!

Krystyna said...

HAHAHA oh my gosh, I love you!