Thursday, April 15, 2010

I really did "LOL"

Work right now is CRAZY. We have 2 huge events coming up at the end of this month and I created a make-n-take for one of them. Its a mini album and today I was writing out the instructions for it. I was trying my best to be descriptive since we are not providing individual pictures for each page. I had to describe that I wanted them to use the glitter lightly and to not pour it on their page. Without even thinking about it, I started typing....


" ...stamp your image down on your paper and while the ink is still wet, grab you glitter and shake it like a salt shaker..."


I LAUGHED OUT LOUD for a long, long time (I still am).


FYI: I didn't change it.


PS. this is only funny if you know that its a line out of a ying yang twins song. If you don't know the song, please don't look it up. Its nasty.

No comments: