Friday, May 7, 2010

Call me crazy...

but I L.O.V.E. the new shoes I bought today, like a lot, like I am wearing them as I write this post.
However, it's the kind of purchase you have to justify before you even pull it out of the bag. Not because you have spent a lot of money, but because the purchase is..lets just say...different.?
I am a thrift store shopper so there has been several "just listen to what I want to do with it" kind of purchases.
With that being said..just hear me out.
I have wanted gold shoes for awhile now. yes, gold. My brother got my sister-in-law a pair of gold glittered TOMS and I want them so bad, but they are like 50 bucks and I can't justify THAT right now.

They are cute though and I will own a pair of TOMS one day, but today is not that day. Today I found gold shoes, the ones I have been looking for. Most of you will not have any clue what I was thinking. Some of you will say what my mom said when I showed her my new shoes "hmmmmmm....ok."

Picture this... Grandma Shoes+Michael Jackson Shoes= MY NEW SHOES!!! :)






No? Don't see it? Don't care. The best part??

I bought them for 5 BUCKS!!

I know some of you may be thinking it was 5 dollars too much and that they should have paid me 5 to take them off their hands, but I love them.

I may stand alone on this purchase and that is ok because at least I stand alone in some ghetto fab, moon-walking, why-walk-when-you-can-dance kind of shoes.

6 comments:

Tenille Gates said...

lol youre too funny...Hey,id sport those sassy shoes ;0)Good job!

aleksi said...

I think those shoes are ADORABLE! cuter than TOMS! 5 bucks is a great deal and to be honest, i dont think they look that crazy lol
seriously! i am a fan!

Cortney said...

Thanks ladies! I seriously love them. I feel like MJ when I put them on.
Tenille- did you already have your baby?! If not, isn't it like sometime soon? Ahh...I can't believe you are a mommy! I swear just yesterday we were carving hats out of watermelons at girls camp!

Tenille Gates said...

Get this...I could have him ANY DAY now! Isnt that crazy?! I know...the good ol' days seemed like just yesterday ;0)

Krystyna said...

YES!!! I love gold shoes! They go with everything! Where did you snag those puppies??

Mamawags said...

dude!! those shoes are hot!!