Sunday, October 3, 2010

Aleksi


There are a few things I already knew about Aleksi prior to living with her:

She loves the beach.
She loves to shop.
She LOVES her family.
She likes to play the "would you rather.." game
Her favorite chinese student is Dave.
She likes to have her hair in braids while eating peanuts in her underwear.
She loves watching movies as much as I do
She "jeffs" (long story that needs to be told in person)
She thought my name was Aubrey even after knowing me for months.


After being reunited and living together for 3 months I have learned a few more things:


She is ADDICTED to shopping.
She cries when she thinks about Bentley
She likes to tap you on the shoulder and wake you up in the middle of the night to tell you things like "cortney, its thundering outside" and "cortney, do all mountains have names or just the big ones?"
She goes for 3 minute jogs
She doesn't cook...ever.
She is THE MOST boy crazy girl I have ever known
She can't say no to people
She likes to try on and plan out her outfits before she needs to wear them (came home on a saturday to find her trying on outfits for sunday).
She loves her accessories
She has Unicorn hair ( a piece of hair that without fail is always shooting straight forward like she is ready to stab someone)

(case and point)

She has the craziest bedhead I have ever seen. But seriously. No person/stylist/professional could mimic the way her hair looks in the morning if they tried.
She is very artistic
She wears a mouth guard at night and its my favorite thing about her.
She can't whistle
She cuts corners to close while driving and takes chunks out of her tires
She loves my family like her own
She has a huge heart
She thinks I am really funny...because I am
She does a really good impression of the Target Lady from the SNL skit
She hates cats--like a lot
She likes to leap off our front doorstep (don't ask me why)

.....

This list will get bigger and bigger and so will the reasons why I love her so much.

5 comments:

aleksi said...

Hey Girlfriend! you ARE so funny and i love being your roommate!

Maxwell said...

Cortney, SO funny. those stories are hilarious. I "jeff" too. miss you guys.

Unknown said...

We have been working on her not being able to say "no" for years. I hate when people take advantage of her soft heart. The ADDICTION is hereditary--but really, it's more like therapy.
BTW, she can scream really good... and like her dad, she will cry for almost anything that might REMOTELY be sad.

Krystyna said...

AND... she has the most embarrassing computer cord ever. hahahaha

Cortney said...

hahahaha...krys, I totally forgot to mention that. Good one.