Thursday, October 7, 2010

All Hallows Eve...



I LOVE Halloween.

Its one of my favorite holidays.

I love the weather (more so in California--when its not so cold) , the changing leaves, carmel apples, trick or treaters, costumes, scary stories/movies and I love the decorations.

(does that not look heavenly?)

Aleksi and I have been watching scary movies a lot as of lately in the spirit of Halloween. Which is pretty gutsy for two single young girls living in an old creepy house by themselves, but its fun.


We also have decorated our little house with a few halloween decorations.



I cut out a silhouette of a little witch on my Cricut and framed it.



I made this Halloween banner to hang over our fireplace. I used really old dictionary pages, inked the edges, mounted them on some black patterned paper and glittered the hand written letters. I then tied little scraps of black fabric inbetween the letters to jazz it up a little.

I really like how it turned out.


Lex, got her papercraft on and made these pictures and framed them.




We painted our front door yellow. Not for the season, but because we wanted too.

And of course we had to get pumpkins.

Not too shabby for some poor girls...huh?

Happy Halloween All!!!

4 comments:

aleksi said...

our house is cute! even if we freak ourselves out, I love being home and watching scary movies.

Unknown said...

I love, love the spooky hanging--I'm gonna copy you and make my own...how very creative!!!

Unknown said...

I love, love the spooky hanging--I'm gonna copy you and make my own...how very creative!!!

harmony said...

"did you ever have a dream. walking. well i did. did you ever have a dream. talking. well i did"