Friday, December 31, 2010

Reunion.

Sarah, Melissa, Me, Harmony and Lindsey

The last time we all were together (we are missing our missionary, molly) was for Lindsey's Bachelorette Party....4 years ago!!
I have known these girls since we were like 10 or 11..maybe sooner?
They are apart of some of my favorite memories. These girls were with me when I went to my first church dance, these girls were the first ones I told when I had my first kiss, these girls are the ones I got in trouble with when our parents found out we played the "pass out" game, these girls were around when I fell in love for the first time and they were there for me when it ended. These girls were a huge part of my past, they continue to be apart of my present and will forever be apart of my future. I love these girls like sisters because they basically are.
3 husbands and 1 and a half babies later we still are the BEST of friends.

1 comment:

Maxwell said...

i can't wait to have friends!