Tuesday, June 8, 2010

HeLLo YeLLoW...

I don't do favorites.
It's really hard for me. I have never been the kind of girl that can choose a favorite anything. In fact, I hate when people ask me that question, "whats your favorite_______ (movie, book, band, color, meal, etc.)?" I always give them at least 5 answers.
However, sometimes I can go through a little phase where I can obsess over something. For instance, when I first heard the song Sort of by Ingrid Michaelson--she is the only artist I listened to for days.
Right now, I am obsessed with a color. It's a color that I NEVER have considered to be one of my favorites, but right now..it is.
Yellow
Anything yellow I completely am drawn to. Sunglasses, clothes, dishes, pillows, jewelry. Maybe because its summer and yellow is a summery kind of color. I love summer. I love yellow.

(Just realized its been nearly a month since I have blogged--whoopsie. Maryland trip still to come.)

3 comments:

Anna said...

yellow is good!! Super bright, happy and cheery! Great colour to obsess over! Can't wait to hear about your adventures in Maryland! xo! anna bunanna :)

Krystyna said...

Ahhh I LOVE those pictures!! How do you post them on your blog all small and square like that?

Cortney said...

thanks krys, I love them too. I actually did it in Adobe and it was SUPER easy.