Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hibernation should not just be for animals.

I feel like my life is in fast forward mode right now.
I have WAY too many things going on.
It's so hard for me to stay focused and I am STRESSED to the max.


Normally I really enjoy Sundays, they're usually quiet and relaxing.
However, today was not one of those days.
The entire day I kept thinking to myself "ugh, I can't wait till today is over."
Then I got to really thinking and decided that I really can't wait till this next week is over (which is super sad because my birthday is on Thursday).
THEN I thought...well, actually if I could just sleep through the entire month of April that would be great. The month of April is CRAZY for me.

Is that horrible of me to want to sleep through parts of my life?

Does anyone else ever feel that way?

Is it possible to enjoy life when you feel like you don't even have one?

My life right now=work, church and a lot of meetings.
Which may not sound like a lot, but when you have 5 projects going on at work and fairly big event that you are in charge of at church and meetings every week about these things. It just takes its toll.
Luckily, I get a break.
Like I mentioned above, my 24th birthday is this Thursday. I am NOT happy about this.
I actually kinda dislike my birthday.
BUT this year I decided to give myself a birthday present.
I bought myself a ticket to Texas to see one of my best friends Jessica.
I haven't seen her in over 2 years and thought that a little vacation would be a nice distraction from an unwanted birthday.
So I just need to get through this week one day at a time and try my best to enjoy this hectic portion of my life.

PS. I tried to find a picture of a chicken with its head cut off (cartoon one) to post at the end of this blog because thats what I feel like right now. I clicked on this link and it went straight to a youtube video of a real chicken getting its head cut off. I accidently just watched the whole thing and now not only am I exhausted from my day, but now I am crying and depressed about that poor chicken.
goodnight, life. I will deal with you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anna said...

cute post with the most perfect song to boot! Diggy's blog totally ROCKs! thanks for the great post... you package it up in a great little story with funny pictures, hilarious story telling and great music....
xo,
amt

Krystyna said...

um, amen? I totally hear ya, sister. I just want to sleep until AUGUST when I am finally graduated. Yuck.