Friday, February 26, 2010

whoopsies

So let me preface this post by saying that anyone that knows me knows that
I am an animal lover.
I LOVE animals.
(Probably to a fault)
However, for whatever reason I get THE biggest kick out of startling animals.
NOT scaring them, just startling them.
My mother says I have a wicked streak in me...this is true.
So quite some time ago I was hanging out with a friend and what else do you do when you are bored, but look at Youtube videos.
He shared one with me that I have probably now watched over 30 times.
I DIE laughing everytime.
You know how there are just certain things that make YOU laugh and everyone else just goes "...really?"
I think this video may be one of those things.
MY POINT
The other day I was on my lunch break at work and I was sitting down talking with some co-workers about youtube videos. I (of course) brought up this particular one.
"Have you seen the panda bear sneezing?!?"
bewildered co-workers: "uhhh..no."
So we go to the computer and I look it up for them.
I HATE whenever you go to look up something on youtube and its the video you want, but someone has tampered with the original video, so it's actually NOT the video you are looking for...Does that make sense? Well, if not..it will.
THIS is the video I wanted to show them.

Funny...no?

Now I need to share with you that at work we just got a new computer with speakers. Speakers that we didn't quite know how to use yet. Lets just say that we were unaware that the volume was set to HIGH and the video was shared with more viewers then it was intended for.

Instead, they saw and HEARD this.

Yes. THAT video played loudly while a few customers shopped. I COULD NOT find the volume control anywhere. I was SO embarrassed. I looked up to find a sweet 80 year old lady laughing HYSTERICALLY at me and the "noises" that were coming in my direction.

whoopsies.

4 comments:

aleksi said...

omg that is hilarious. and btw i love the panda sneezing video!

Cortney said...

Do you?!?! good! I love it. I told your brother about it last night. Um.I'm like best friends with max. He is so funny. I wish I had a little sister.We could arrange their marriage and then we would be officially family!!

Krystyna said...

HAHAHAHA!! Okay I wish I could have seen that lady cuz that is hilarious!

harmkalob said...

i like told my whole family this story and showed them the video, and no one thought it was as funny as i did. i guess you have to be there, or be me.